The data controller for the Website is Denim Enterprises Pty Ltd (Denim Enterprises) as a licensee of G-Star Australia Pty Ltd a subsidiary of G-Star Raw eStore B.V., Keienbergweg 100 in (1101) GH Amsterdam, the Netherlands (together, G-Star).
Denim Enterprises considers the protection of your privacy and safety very important.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When using the Website, including, without limitation, placing an order, subscribing for a newsletter or other update service, asking a question or participating in a contest or survey and communicating with Denim Enterprises, for example by email, you may submit, personal information to Denim Enterprises, including, without limitation, your name, postal address, email address, bank and/or payment details. When you use the Website, it will also receive information about your visit, including, without limitation, the IP address you are using (the IP address is the unique address of the computer or device you are using and which is automatically provided when your web browser requests a webpage).
If you do not provide any information we request we may not be able to provide our goods and services to you.
If you register or create an account on the Website, you will submit personal information to us. We request that you keep such personal information accurate and up-to-date.
THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Denim Enterprises will use any such information for the following purposes:
· providing and invoicing our services;
· processing your order and informing you on its progress;
· providing information on Denim Enterprises’s Australia organization, products and activities;
· providing information to third parties if this is necessary for them to be able to perform their work for Denim Enterprises Australia or by virtue of any legal obligations;
· answering any questions you may have and providing information on the results of prize contests.;
· evaluating use of the Website, such as collating usage statistics; and
· for maintaining the security of the Website.
We will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose unless you have consent to that use or disclosure.
We may use the personal information we collect from you to send you information about our products and services by email, text, phone and/or postal mail, amend according to Denim Enterprises’s marketing policies. You may choose not to receive such information: when you register on the Website; by contacting us; or by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email we send.
We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for analytics, marketing and strategic development purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about you at any time. If (all or part of) these data are incorrect, you may request that Denim Enterprises adjust, supplement, remove or screen those data. Please send your request to: email@example.com or G-Star Concept Stores Online at Denim Enterprises 3 Bond Street, SouthYarra, Melbourne Victoria 3141 . If you do not wish to receive any marketing information on Denim Enterprises, its organization or its products, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should be able to adjust your browser in such a way that you will not receive cookies during your visit to our Website or so that you receive a warning before you receive any cookie. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to do this. If you decide not to accept any cookie from us, you may be unable to make use of all services on our Website.
Denim Enterprises has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of illegal processing.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only disclose personal information we collect from you:
· to service providers contracted by us to dispatch and deliver the product(s) you have purchased from the Website;
· to suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf; to other third parties to provide a service that you have requested;
· to relevant third parties, if we believe there has been a violation of the terms and conditions of the Website, of our rights or of the rights of any person.
· to comply with a legal requirement or request from a competent court, government body, regulator, law enforcement agency or other authority; and/or
· to successors in title to our business.
· If you have opted into our email program, either on line or in store, we will also use your information for marketing purposes. You can opt out at any time. <link>
We, and our agents, will only use and disclose your personal information as permitted by the National Privacy Principals and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
KEEPING PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND UP-TO-DATE
Denim Enterprises takes reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
If any of your personal details change or you discover any errors in your personal information we hold, please contact us as soon as possible to help us keep our records accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We may, if permitted by law, refuse to change our records of your personal information. If this occurs, we will provide you with reasons as to why this has occurred.
DENIM ENTERPRISES AND OTHER WEBSITES
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OVERSEAS
As the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of that information worldwide. We will also share your personal information with G-Star and other members of the G-Star Group, which are located overseas. By trading and communicating with us, you acknowledge and agree to us using and disclosing your personal information in this way.
This privacy statement may be changed as a result of any adjustments and/or changes to the website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.
Date latest amendment: 16 July 2012